Personal time management is not about making more time – that’s impossible. Rather, it is about making the best use of the time. By doing this you choose time management over stress management. This interactive course purpose is to get you to know how to ultimately use your time and plan your business and personal life properly. Moreover, it will help you to identify your different stressors, to differentiate between stress and distress, and besides you’ll learn some important lessons to better use your time and tips to reduce your stress levels.
- Time Management facts and myths.
- The importance of managing time
- Components of time management.
- Time Management as a management process.
- Creating a culture of Time Value
- The 80/ 20 Rule of time management.
- Finding your prime time.
- Planning with SMART objectives.
- Urgent/ Important Matrix
- Effectiveness and Efficiency Quadrants
- Prioritizing- The Big Rocks and Stones
- Time wasters & how to handle them
- Effective meetings management
- Office Organization
- Enforcing the use a daily planner collectively.
- The individual action plan
- What is stress?
- The relation between time and stress.
- The types of stress.
- Can stress be positive?
- The stressors and stress carriers.
- Stages of Stress
- Signs of Stress
- Your reaction to stress
- Health hazards of chronic stress
- Coping with Stress
- Ineffective ways
- Effective techniques
- Stress in the Workplace
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List barriers to successful time management
- Write SMART objectives and explain their benefit
- Demonstrate how to say “no”
- Delegate tasks and assignments
- Know how to deals with time wasters
- Learn how to help their staff in their struggle against the clock
- Recognize signs of stress in self and others
- Know the effective and ineffective ways of dealing with stress
- Develop an action plan for better use of time to decrease their stress levels
Who Should Attend
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.