This course is not about working alone, it is about knowing how to harness and develop the potential of others to work together better and faster. Also, this course provide participants with the tools that can be used to build team for higher efficiency in the workplace.
- Nature of teams
- Origins of teams
- Characteristics of successful teams
- Team development
- Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing
- Giving feedback
- Friendly climate
- Team cohesion
- Team type
- Team structure
- Team interaction
- Threats to teamwork
- Team leaders
- Team roles
- Team meetings
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to know:
- The characteristics of successful teams
- The process of developing a team
- The threats to teamwork
- The role of team leaders
- The criteria for an efficient meeting
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.