First Aid is the support needed and provided to any suffering individual who is hurt or has been through an accident. It provides the needed precautions to preserve one’s health from worsening, and curing the patient through CPR and the medical assistance needed whilst awaiting the ambulance.
- The human body
- Introduction to First Aid
- Definition of first aid
- First Aid Kit
- Basic rules should be followed in first aid
- Vital Signs
- Temperature measurement
- Blood pressure and pulse measurement
- Performing CPR (Cardio- Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Care of conscious and unconscious casualty(S)
- Respiratory System
- The airway and the ABC
- Dealing with breathing problems, airway obstruction, choking, and injuries
- Heart and circulatory system emergencies
- Introduction to the heart and circulatory system and blood vessels
- Severe allergic reaction
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Introduction to the musculature and bones
- Sprains and strains
- Splinting and deal with fractures and cracks
- Dealing with spinal injuries
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding
- Types of wounds, cleaning and dressing
- Burns and scalds
- Definition - reasons – degrees of burns
- Protection and first aid
- Eye injuries and first aid and protection
The course includes practical session that gives you both the knowledge and the ability to deal with first aid emergencies with simulate scenarios of medical emergencies and hands-on practice on dummies.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Take action in any emergency & know what to do first
- Apply CPR & first aid for an adult, child and baby
- Manage serious bleeding, serious injuries until medical help arrives
- Gain confidence and courage to act and help others in need
Who Should Attend
- Employees who work in isolated settings and need to response to emergencies when advanced care is not immediately available.
- Anyone interested to learn CPR and first aid.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2400 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.