The course aim to raise awareness of fire hazards and assess the fire risk to minimize it in the workplace.
Also, this course determine the safely way to act on emergency with the proper equipment and procedures. Course is designed as per the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) reference and according to the Egyptian standards and codes.
- Fire chemistry and its elements
- Fire causes
- Fire types
- Fire fighting Methods
- Fire fighting equipment of Fire extinguishers types
- Fire extinguishers methods
- Fire extinguishers maintenance and regular inspection
- Distribution of fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm and the automatic fire systems
- Emergency plan and evacuation of Escape routes
- Emergency groups
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend:
- Define the fire triangle (fire theory, fire hazer & fire classes)
- Set the control of the fire hazer
- Manage the fire case & fire fighting methodology
- Respond to Emergency management
- Differentiate between all fire fighting equipment’s & fire expenditure
Junior level & Technicians
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2400 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.