The rules for work are changing. We’re being judged by a new yardstick: not just by how smart we are, or by our training and expertise, but also by how we handle ourselves and each other. This is increasingly applied in choosing who will be hired and not, who will be let go or retained. In a time with no guarantee of job security, when the very concept of a job is being replaced by “portable skills,” these are prime qualities that make and keep us employable. Talked about loosely for decades under a variety of names, from “character” and “personality” to “soft skills” and “competence,” there is at last a more precise understanding of these human talents: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
- Emotional Intelligence importance in dealing with others.
- The five domains of emotional intelligence.
- Knowing yourself, managing your emotions, self-motivation, using empathy and the art of social interaction.
- Application in corporate environment and activities related to managing people.
- Understanding people’s personalities – SELF – ASSESSMENT TEST REGARDING EI.
- The meaning of communicating with others.
- Using active listening and gathering information, assertion skills and how to express own feelings and emotions, communication in resolving conflicts and problems and handling difficult people.
- Body language and implications.
- Using facial impressions and non-verbal communication.
- Meeting set-up and layout.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Introduce to the participants the importance of emotional intelligence in ONE-ONE communication for professionals in dealing with various management situations.
- Explore the components of emotional intelligence and their applications in various communication practices.
- Get trained on using EI in improving communication and interpersonal skills as report building, active listening and assertion skills.
Employees at all levels
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2550 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.