The Marketing for Non-Marketers marketing training course is all about giving consideration to consumers’ views in the company strategy. Its purpose is to instill the customer dimension at all levels in the company, and to ensure the customer is satisfied and respected. The goal of marketing is to devise and implement policies, and to adopt good practices that comply with the market. Each service and department must orient its activity toward creating value for customers. This underlying role of marketing implies relations with each entity. These relations can be more or less beneficial, easy or painful, depending on the circumstances.
The purpose of this training course is to allow non-marketers to become familiar with the basics of marketing to help them incorporate this all-important aspect in their daily decisions. This course also sets out to improve relations between the business marketing department and all other departments in the company. Good knowledge of marketing promotes better mutual understanding, improved communication and, as a result, a more fruitful exchange.
- The Meaning of Marketing
- The company’s mission and vision in the industry
- Situation analysis
- Targeting market(s) and designing the marketing mix
- Action programs
- Monitoring procedures
- Knowing Customers and Markets
- Determining the customer’s buying behavior
- Purchasing factors for consumer products
- Purchasing factors for products in business-to-business activities
- Estimating and forecasting demand
- Managing the relationship with customers
- Understanding Competitors
- Identifying competitors
- Identification by market and by product
- Identification of the competitive forces at the industry level
- Analyzing a competitor’s strategy
- Strategic groupings of companies
- Competitive analysis
- Finding information about competitors
- External sources
- Internal sources
- Performing the competitive analysis
- Selecting Markets
- Market segmentation methods for products and services
- Evaluating and targeting segments
- Positioning of the solution
- Segmentation and time
- Product Strategy
- Managing the product dimensions
- Managing a product range
- Managing products according to their product life cycle
- Distributing and Selling
- Selecting distribution channels
- Customer follow-up
- Support activities
- After-sales market
- Setting a communication budget
- Managing promotional tools
- Determining price limits
- Setting the price of the products
- Adapting a price policy to different types of products
- Integrating the other determinants of price
- Managing price
- The use digital marketing and social media to market the company services and as added value services.
- How can non- marketing business units help in the overall success of the company?
- Understanding and reading the Marketing Plan
This Training course enables non-marketers with a full understanding of the needed methods, aspects, and tolls of the marketing function, and how to deal effectively with its integration with other organizational forces. This course is suitable for mangers who need to understand how better to market their business and how to create a communication plan for a better customer relationship. Small and medium business owners will also find it relevant.
Who Should Attend
- Newly appointed marketers
- Non-marketing managers who need to have a comprehensive idea about marketing practices
- Employees who are non-experts in marketing seeking to understand its role, and to incorporate this dimension in their decisions and in their departments’ daily operations (customer service, sales, production, R&D…)
- Employees who are often in contact with marketing people, and who wish to understand marketing decisions to better cooperate with their managers (R&D, production, logistics, legal, finance,…)
- Employees who aspire to joining their company’s marketing department(s)
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2550 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.