All organizations around the world depend on the supply of materials, products or information. The leaner and more dependable is your supply chain, the greater is your competitive advantage. This course gives you the tools that you need to improve efficiency throughout your supply chain, showing you the best way to manage the materials, information and finances flowing through it.
- SCM (Supply Chain Management) Concept
- SCM, Op or Logistics
- Definitions of SCM t
- The mission of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain benefits
- The flows in SC
- Material flows
- Financial flows
- Information flows
- SCM- The chain reaction
- Virtual Integration vs. Vertical
- The leading companies in SCM
- Success stories
- The signs of a bad Supply Chain
- What defines the “Best” Supply Chain Strategies?
- Integrated manufacturing SC
- Extended SC
- Supply Chain decisions
- Supply Chain planning decisions
- Levels of SC planning decisions
- Decision areas in SCM
- Decide on your SC
- Fit the market + strategy with SC
- Aligning the Supply Chain with business strategy
- The right Mix
- Responsiveness / Efficiency balance
- The Supply Chain operations reference model
- Four categories of Supply Chain operations
- Supply Chain coordination
- Supply Chain metrics
- What to Measure?
- Markets and opportunities
- Markets and different performance metrics
- Supply Chain metrics and KPI’s
- Different metrics for different measurement areas.
- Setting goals for your Supply Chain metrics
- The future
- The role of SC in E-Business
- The individual plan of action for further development
- Case Study
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the customer-supplier relationship
- Formulate Supply Chain strategies
- See the big picture in business operations
- Apply the JIT concepts throughout the supply chain
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the supply chain operations
- Use a professional model to integrate the diverse functions of SC
Who Should Attend
- Operational Managers and Supervisors involved in the Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and purchasing Professionals
- Logistics Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
- Course fees: 3950 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.