Process Improvement course defines business processes, provides examples, and explains the nature of inputs, outputs, and tasks that make up processes. It introduces the four characteristics of a process: capacity, efficiency, effectiveness, and flexibility. In addition, it explains how to analyze an existing process that you are considering improving.
- Understanding Business Processes
- Planning Process Improvement
- Analyzing the Existing Process
- Redesigning the Process
- Implementing the Redesigned Process
- Continually Improving the Process
By the end of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance and benefits of business process improvement
- Plan a business process improvement initiative
- Analyze and redesign a current process that needs improvement
- Obtain the resources needed to change a process
- Implement a redesigned process
- Continually improve your business processes
Who Should Attend
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
- Course fees: 2550 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.