Truly effective Leaders are those who have character, knowledge and skills and who discuss no alternative for positive results. True leaders have always been expected to motivate, delegate, develop, take smart actions and influence others to perform. Such role does not come easily.
Understanding what leadership is and what leaders do to achieve success becomes a key factor if corporates want to develop strong leaders.
- What is Leadership?
- Defining Leadership.
- The problem space of leadership
- Basic skills of leadership
- Effectively communicating the vision and plans
- Communication and relational skills in leadership
- Communication matrix
- Practicing effective communication
- Communicating the vision and influencing followers
- Leadership Styles:
- Influence of different styles of leadership
- Transactional leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Levels of change and the leadership style.
- Activity: The Situational Leadership Tool
- Leadership & team building
- Leadership & motivation
- Leadership & conflict management
- Leadership & coaching
- Overcoming the resistance to change and persuasion.
- Building trust and credibility
- Individual Action Plan
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the different angels of leadership
- Understand the pros and cons of their leadership styles
- Formulate their vision and aligning them to the organization vision
- Use the vision to solicit change
- Communicate to influence their followers
- Act as change champions in their organization
- Lead their team members into a better future
- Explore the ethical dilemmas of leadership and trust
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- General Managers of SME (small to medium enterprises)
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2550 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.