In a race to recruit and develop top talent employees, many employers are turning to an array of Talent Assessment Tools to help them filter through their candidate pools during the Talent Acquisition. Moreover applying different psychometric and leadership assessment tools for Talent Management & Identification processes. In this workshop, you will learn which talent assessment tools are the most accurate in terms of their relationship to predicting job performance
1. Building a Competency Model
- Core (Organizational) Competencies
- Leadership Competencies
- Technical (Functional) Competencies
2. Competency –based Job Analysis
3. Competency-profile Assessment
- Assessing the competency level during the Competency-based Interviews
4. Social / Behavioral Style Assessment
- Drivers “Directives”
- Expressive “Emotives”
- Amiables “Supportives”
- Analyticals “Reflectives”
5. Competency-based Learning and Development
6. Competency-based Performance Management
7. Career Interest Assessment (Six Holland Themes)
- Realistic “Doers”
- Investigative “Thinkers”
- Artistic “Creators”
- Social “Helpers”
- Enterprising “Persuaders”
- Conventional “Organizers”
8. Managerial / Leadership style Assessment
- Commanding Style: “Just do it the way I tell you to”
- Coaching Style: “What did you learn”
- Affiliative Style: “People first, task second”
- Democratic Style: “Lets decide together”
- Pacesetting Style: “If you can’t do it right, I’ll do it myself”
- Authoritative Style: “Let me tell you where we’re going as a team”
9. Psychometric success –practice tests
- Numerical Aptitude
- Verbal Aptitude
- Abstract Reasoning
- Diagrammatic Reasoning
- Spatial Abilities
- Fault Diagnosis
- Data Checking
This course is a highly interactive training course, providing each participant the opportunity to exchange views and learn from other’s experiences. Moreover it includes a range of case studies, group guided discussions, workshops and exercises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in their own organizations
- learn which talent assessment tools are the most accurate in terms of their relationship to predicting job performance
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required for conducting competency-based Interviews in your organizations
- Consult people regarding their career path
- Assess the leadership styles required for managing people
- Apply the right psychometric/aptitude test as per the job requirements.
Who Should Attend
- HR Consultants, Top and Middle Managers, Human Resources Directors, Talent Assessors, HR Managers , Talent Acquisition Professionals & Managers and Talent Management leaders.
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 3950 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.