Financial analysis is about shaping the future. Exact financial analysis is a key factor in growth, strategy and overall success. Understanding how financial indicators and benchmarks can be used allows you to manage the process and to identify new projects for maximum returns. Financial analysis removes the guesswork from the planning process and allows you to keep track of the performance of your business. If your job requires a clear understanding of financial circumstances, this comprehensive workshop is for you. You will review and develop a strong understanding of how and when to make use of proven analytical tools to improve your profit through investment.
Why should you attend?
If you cannot answer the following question accurately:
- Are assets productively employed?
- Is there enough inventory to serve customers? Or is there too much?
- What are reasonable expectations for profit margin? And is the company meeting those expectations?
- Is leverage being used appropriately?
- Is the company at risk of running out of cash?
- Are the shareholders getting value for their investment?
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Brief recap on the key financial statements and concepts
- Accounting equation
- Format of financial statements
- Accounting principles
- Contingent liabilities
- Debt versus equity
- Types of share
- Share issues
- Share buy-backs
- Basic debt finance
- Analysis of financing structure
- Tangible Fixed Assets
- Tangible fixed assets
- Investment properties
- Working Capital
- Analysing a company’s operating cycle
- Cash Flow Statements
- Elements of cash flow statements
- Cash flow versus profit
- Deriving the cash flow statement
- Analysing cash flows
- The Analysis Framework
After completing the training program, participants will be able to:
- Financial statements analysis.
- Use methods and instruments for financial analysis to measure performance against all of internal and external standards and industry benchmarks.
- Accurate business performance assessments and results will make you able to make proper decisions.
- Gaining a better understanding of the company's most important areas by asking relevant questions.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Specialists
- General Managers of SME (small to medium enterprises)
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2650 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.