Financial awareness is not an optional nowadays for all organizations’ levels. Every business has been established to yield a return back to the investors investments. The business is the tool but the financial return is the target, so the management at all level should maintain a certain degree of awareness of how to deal with the financial reports. And also how to read the financials.
- The four types of financial statement
- Statement of financial position (The Balance Sheet)
- The Basic Accounting Equation
- Elements of Balance Sheet
- Using the Balance Sheet Effectively
- Income Statement (Profit And Loss Accounting)
- Elements of Profit & Loss Statement
- Using Profit & Loss Effectively
- Measuring Profitability
- Cash Flow Statement
- Cash flow statement and its elements
- Operating, financing, and investing activities
- Applying the cash flow statement efficiently
- Statement of changes in equity (Statement of Retained Earnings)
- Net profit or loss
- Share capital issued
- Dividend payments
- Gains or losses
- Budgeting (Investment Appraisal)
- Budgeting for Costs & Revenues
- Budgeting Process
- Financial statements samples and templates
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Deal with the financial aspects in a proper manner.
- Read and understand the content of the financial statements.
- Know the financial payback and time value of money of every business decision.
- Use the financials as a tool to well manage the business.
Who Should Attend
- Non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries.
- Those who wish for a better communication between financial and non-financial professionals.
- Those who are now or intend to become, at some point in their career, the manager in charge of a profit center in the company.
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment
- Course fees: 3950 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.