This program is designed to give a brief overview of the basics of essential business and social etiquette. It covers acceptable professional behavior and proper etiquette practices of business and social introductions, use of body language and table manners.
- Business Versus Social Etiquette Basics
- The Art of Introductions
- The Power of Handshake
- Maintaining a Professional Body Language
- Dinning Etiquette
Who Should Attend
- Junior and entry level employees
- One day from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 1250 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.