Focusing only on employee satisfaction won’t necessarily lead to increased performance. “There are only three measurements that tell you nearly everything you need to know about your organization’s overall performance: employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and cash flow.” –Jack Welch
This 2-day course provides you with a workable, practical approach to employee engagement and development, and how to foster and measure employee engagement and link it to key organizational
goals and outcomes.
In this course you will learn how to engage, motivate and develop your team players, and how to link individual performance with the company strategic objectives, training & development, rewarding and career path.
- The competency Model
- What is competency modeling?
- How competency models are structured?
- Developing a competency model
- Employee Learning and Development
- Competency-based Performance Management
- Goal setting
- Coaching and support
- Performance appraisal tools and techniques
- Appraisal interviews
- Effective Delegation and Employee Motivation
- What, why and when to delegate?
- How and to whom we delegate?
- Employee motivational theories and strategies
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and recognize employee engagement
- Design jobs to motivate and engage
- Create an engaging work environment
- Manage your employees’ performance
- Retain your talent
- Use employee motivation strategies
- Delegate effectively
Who Should Attend
- There will be input from a highly experienced facilitator together with workshops and case studies to enhance learning. Discussions, case studies, role plays and group work will allow you to get fully involved and understand the practical implications of the learning.
- This workshop will use a wide range of learning styles, but the principal approach that will be taken is practical learning. There will be the opportunity during this workshop to experiment and try out new skills and understanding, before finally deciding how to apply and integrate the learning into workplace activities.
This workshop is specially designed for managers, executives, team leaders and supervisors who are responsible for engaging and developing their subordinates.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.