This course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive coverage of the concepts, tools, and methods used in the management and control of manufacturing environments.
- Demand Management
- The demand management process.
- Demand Forecasting
- Factors influencing demand.
- Components of demand.
- Demand seasonality.
- Demand forecasting techniques.
- Forecast accuracy measurement
- Sales and Operations Planning
- S&OP characteristics.
- The monthly S&OP process.
- Production planning strategies.
- The Resource Planning process.
- Master Scheduling
- Objectives of master scheduling.
- Inputs / Outputs of master scheduling.
- Planning horizon and time fences.
- The master production schedule.
- Capacity Planning and Utilization
- Rated and demonstrated capacity.
- Rough-cut capacity planning.
- Material Requirements Planning
- The MRP process.
- Inputs / Outputs of MRP.
- Interface between MRP and Capacity Requirements Planning.
- Production Execution and Control
- MRP Based Scheduling
- Operations scheduling technique and order sequencing.
- Theory of Constraints Based Scheduling
- Just In Time
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Functional units connected by ERP.
- Manufacturing Planning and Control with ERP.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Understand and perform demand forecasting.
- Balance demand with supply.
- Prepare and validate production plans.
- Perform the master scheduling process.
- Understand and manage material requirements planning.
- Manage and control production capacity requirements.
- Identify and manage bottlenecks.
- Schedule and sequence production operations.
Persons working in the field of production planning, material requirements planning, production execution and control, as well as supply chain managers of manufacturing companies.
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 3600 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.