In a dynamic or even a chaotic market adapting your strategies to cope with the change pace becomes no longer an option; it’s a necessity in order to counter the threats and seize the opportunities.
Deploying a variety of concepts and techniques, this course outlines the major competencies that spark successful and sustainable strategic marketing.
- Strategic analysis
- Creating advantage
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Commitment, Opportunism & Adaptability
- Alternative Value Propositions
- Strategy Challenges
- Alternative Propositions
- Superior Quality
- Building and Managing Brand Equity
- Developing growth strategies
- Innovating the Offering
- Energizing the Brand
- Existing Customers
- Leveraging Assets and Competencies
- Brand Extensions
- Scope of Offering
- New Markets
- From Silos to Synergy
- Silo Marketing
- Organizational Levers
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Recognize where and how to compete
- Identify different concepts of innovation and how to adopt and bring innovations to market
- Dedicate resources towards businesses of growth potential
- Cultivate real sustainable competitive advantages
- Leverage the business to untapped levels to make competition irrelevant
- Harness their organizations through strategic integration
This course is suitable for senior marketing professionals who aim to leverage their organizations through better understanding of market dynamics and develop effective strategies that are compelling to customers, sustainable in face of competitive attack, and maximizing the assets and competencies of their organizations.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.