This workshop aims at pinpointing a very important tool that helps organizations maintain efficiency in their workflow. In this workshop you’ll learn how to design and implement successful performance management systems based on the “Winning KPIs”, and how to link individual performance with the company strategic objectives, training & development, rewarding and career path.
Moreover, it provides you with a workable, practical approach to performance management based on the “Winning KPIs”. In addition, you’ll learn how to conduct effective performance appraisals and integrate them into the performance management system.
- Performance Management Versus Performance Appraisal
- Performance management overview
- Performance management cycle and components
- Where performance management fits into the bigger picture
- Goal Setting
- Setting SMART performance objectives and winning key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Developing action plans
- Conducting the goal setting meeting
- Coaching and Support
- Analyzing performance deficiencies
- Guidelines for effective coaching
- Ongoing support and quality feedback
- Performance Appraisal Tools and Techniques
- Using different tools measuring “what we achieve”? And “how we achieve”?
- Common errors during performance appraisals
- Who should do the appraisal?
- 360 appraisal
- Appraisal Interviews
- Guidelines for preparing and conducting the appraisal interview (annual review meeting)
- Developing strategies to help individuals realize their potential
- Continuous improvement
- Linking performance with financial incentives
- Linking performance with career path (promotions)
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between performance appraisal and management.
- Develop team and individual goals and objectives that are aligned with corporate goals and objectives and business strategy.
- Properly include the Winning Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each job relevant to the organization objectives.
- Formulate action plans for each specific period that help employees achieve or exceed performance standards
- Find out how to coach your employees to improve productivity and overcome performance deficiencies.
- Understand how to provide regular feedback on employees’ performance.
- Use the proper performance appraisal form.
- Prepare and conduct a proper performance appraisal interview.
- Fairly reward each individual’s performance and administer positive reinforcement techniques to motivate employees.
Who Should Attend
- There will be input from a highly experienced facilitator together with workshops and case studies to enhance learning. Discussions, case studies and group work will allow you to get fully involved and understand the practical implications of the learning.
- This workshop will use a wide range of learning styles, but the principal approach that will be taken is experiential learning. There will be the opportunity during this workshop to experiment and try out new skills and understanding, before finally deciding how to apply and integrate the learning into workplace activities.
This workshop is specially designed for managers, executives, team leaders and supervisors who are responsible for managing the performance of their subordinates and those who are interested to know more about developing KPI – based Performance Management System.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2400 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.