The workshop is mainly designed to help training specialists maintain efficiency and save their company budget. The course starts with creating competency based job descriptions to design a full competency based training. This is to guarantee retaining and motivating employees efficiently & effectively.
- Module 1: The Competency Model
- What is Competency Modeling?
- How Competency Models are structured?
- Developing a Competency Model
- Module 2: Competency-based Training (Learning Management)
- How to Conduct Training Needs Assessment (TNA)?
- Organization analysis
- Person analysis
- Task analysis
- Designing an Effective Training Plan that Works
- How to Write SMART Objectives for your Training Plan
- Deciding How to Evaluate the Training Program Outcome
- Development of Training Materials and Session plan
- Implementation of Training
- Presentation Methods
- Hands-on Methods
- Group-based Methods
- Training Evaluation
- Affective (Reaction)
- Cognitive (Learning)
- Skill-based (Behavior)
- Return on Investment (ROI)
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the importance of Competencies in organization Development.
- Write competency-based Job profile.
- Analyze & determine the gap in performance linked to competencies.
- Evaluate Training Effectiveness to ensure return on training Investment (ROTI)
- Write SMART training objectives.
- Design an Effective Training Plan and Evaluate its Outcome
This course is a highly interactive training course, providing each participant the opportunity to exchange views and learn from other’s experiences. Moreover it includes a range of group guided discussions, workshops and exercises.
Who Should Attend
- Line and Middle Managers
- Training Professionals and Training Managers who are looking forward to become Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the training Field.
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2400 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.