Compensation and Benefits course is a highly interactive training program designed to provide participants the opportunity to master what is needed to develop a total rewards management program, in order to attract, engage, motivate, and retain top talents.
- Module 1: Establishing a Strategic Pay Plan
- Salary Survey
- Comprehending the different types of salary surveys and the aim of conducting them.
- Reading and analyzing salary surveys
- Job Evaluation
- Identifying the fundamental compensable factors
- Understanding the four different job evaluation methods
- Using the job evaluation point method to determine the relative worth of jobs
- Pricing Pay Grades
- Plotting the wage curve
- Market pricing of jobs
- Establishing a strategic pay plan
- Fine Tune Pay Rates
- Developing pay ranges
- Correcting out-of-line rates
- Module 2: Variable Pay Plans
- Motivation theories and incentive plans
- Pay for performance and financial Incentives
- Main incentives for individual employees
- Pay for group performance
- Organization-wide variable pay plans
- Module 3: Benefits and Services
- Pay for time not worked
- Vacations and Holidays
- Sick leaves
- Maternity leave
- Insurance benefits
- Worker’s compensation
- Medical and life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Social insurance
- Pension plans
- Personal services and family friendly benefits
- Cafeteria approach
This course is a highly interactive training course, providing each participant the opportunity to exchange views and learn from other’s experiences. Moreover it includes a range of case studies, group guided discussions, workshops and exercises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Establish a strategic pay plan to attract top notch talents
- Design an effective performance-based incentive plan to motivate your current employees
- Create a tailor-made benefits and services plan to retain high calibers
Who Should Attend
- CEO’s, Top and Middle Managers, Human Resources Directors, HR Managers, HR Specialists
- Compensation and Benefits
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2400 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.