Presentation skills should be acquired by anyone who wants to deliver a message across with its maximum impact including charismatic presence (voice and body language), visual media, and interaction. Presentation skills is a highly interactive training course and it would be beneficial to anyone trying to instruct, sell, or persuade people, providing each participant the opportunity to practice live presentation and learn from other’s experiences. Moreover, it includes a range of videos, workshops and exercises.
- Introduction: Following the initial formal introduction, participants will be required to make a 5 minute pre-prepared presentation on their job which will be reviewed by the group.
- Objectives of a Presentation: To illustrate the different types of presentation that can be made and the importance of deciding what is the objective.
- Pre-Planning the format: To understand the basic rules in planning your presentation to meet your objective.
- Knowing your audience
- Physical arrangements
- Final preparation of presentation: To illustrate to the participants the natural tendency to be nervous & ways to overcome this
- Use of Visual Aids
- Body language - presenter and audience: The importance of using correct body language by the presenter and the feedback that can be obtained from the audience.
- Handling questions: This is a participative session in how to deal effectively with the different types of questions and the person making the question.
- Review: This final session will review the contents and the objective of the course.
- Action Plans: Each individual will develop his own Action Plans for the future.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Overcome the stage fright of public speaking.
- Build a professional presentation that meets the presentation needs.
- Learn about different types of supporting material to determine the most convenient ones to his presentation.
- Master the delivery of the presentation through managing body language and voice.
- Conduct an effective question−and−answer session to handle challenging questions.
- Acquaint the participants with the needed skills to become brilliant presenters
Who Should Attend
- Line and Middle Managers, admin staff, trainers, instructors, and those who conduct presentations or want to develop their presentation skills.
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.