Procurement is the act of acquiring, buying goods, services or works from an external source.
It is favorable that the goods, services or works are appropriate and that they are procured at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the acquirer in terms of quality and quantity, time, and location.
Corporations and public bodies often define processes intended to promote fair and open competition for their business while minimizing exposure to fraud and collusion.
- Importance of PM.
- Why to outsource?
- PM Process.
- Procurement Planning tools & Techniques.
- Supplier relationship management
- Vendor selection and evaluation
- Contract administrations.
- Contract close- out.
After completing the training program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Understand the importance of PM.
- Describe the procurement planning process, procurement planning tools & techniques, types of contracts and statement of work (SOW).
- Discuss what is involved in Solicitation planning, and the difference between RFP & RFQ.
- Explain what occurs during the solicitation process.
- Discuss Supplier relationship management
- Understand how to select & evaluate Vendors.
- Describe the source selection process, and different approaches for evaluating proposals or selecting suppliers.
- Discuss the importance of good contract administration.
- Describe the contract close- up process.
- Procurement Managers & Subordinates
- Supply Chain & Logistics Managers
- Contract Managers
- Financial & Accounting Managers
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 3600 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.