Supervision is an essential part of the management team since supervisors are the management in its closest contact to the work producers.
This course provides you with the fundamental skills that a successful supervisor should acquire, such as planning, human relations, problem solving, conflict management and motivating members of workforce.
Presentations and practice on key areas will be reinforced through the sessions to develop methods and techniques presented to apply to the individuals own work situation.
- Management and the Supervisor’s Role
- The transition from employee to supervisor
- Increasing productivity and profitability
- People: The key to productivity
- Developing teamwork
- Improving communication
- Getting the most from your employees
- Selecting and assimilating
- Managing the team
- Providing leadership
- Employee performance appraisal
- Employees and goals
- Giving constructive criticism
- Employee counseling
- Effective employee discipline
- Handling employment issues
- Managing time
- Individual action plan
This course is highly beneficial with a variety of training methods that includes a range of presentations, workshops, discussions, and exercises.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the difference between the role of supervisor and the role of co-worker.
- Deputize tasks to subordinates.
- Develop SMART goals to one’s self and others.
- Providing constructive feedback and follow-up on targets and goals.
- Coaching employees who aren’t achieving to their full potential.
- Providing appropriate methods of forming a friendly cooperative work environment while maintaining supervisor/co-worker boundaries.
- Comprehend the impact of successful communication through body language and vocal tones.
- Identify how to adapt to the four basic behavioral styles.
- Focus on personal style to enhance effective communication.
- View tactics to deal with complex behaviors.
- Conducting an action plan to enhance supervisory skills.
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.