Salary Structure course is an interactive training program designed to provide participants the opportunity to review and evaluate their current employees’ salaries in order to build a professional salary structure balancing internal equity together with external competitiveness.
Module 1: Salary Survey
- 4 forms of equity and how to address each
- Aim of conducting salary survey
- Formal and informal surveys
- Quartiles and percentiles
- What else should be surveyed?
Module 2: Job Evaluation
- Identifying Compensable factors
- Determining the relative worth of jobs
- Different job evaluation systems
- Job Ranking
- Job Classification
- Factor Comparison
- Point Method
- Pros and cons of each method, and when to use each?
Module 3: Job Grading
- Grouping similar jobs into pay grades
- Job families
- Grading methodologies
Module 4: Pricing pay grades
- Plotting the wage curve
- Market pricing of jobs
- Establishing a strategic pay plan
Module 5: Fine Tune pay rates
- Developing pay ranges
- The minimum starting
- The mid-point
- The maximum
- Correcting out-of-line rates
- Managing red and green circles
This course is a highly interactive training course, providing each participant the opportunity to exchange views and learn from other’s experiences. Moreover it includes a range of case studies, group guided discussions, workshops and exercises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze a given salary survey
- Balance internal equity with external competitivenesse
- Avoid and manage salary compression
- Establish a strategic pay plan
Who Should Attend
- HR & Compensation Professionals
- Managers who are involved in Salary Structure
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2400 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.