Develop customer loyalty and incorporate an effective and cost-efficient customer relationship program
- Customer Service
- Why is the Customer Important?
- Types of Customers
- How to communicate with customer?
- What do we mean by the term ‘customer service’ ?
- Customer behavior’s
- Dealing with Different types of customers
- Dealing with angry customers
- Listening Skills
- Effective customer service player
- Two dimensions of quality customer service (procedure ‒ personal)
- Customer service provider treats
- Levels of loyalties & acceptance
- Factors that could add value to customer service
- Fundamental principles for delivering good customer service
- Applying knowledge
- Relationship learning
- Customer expectations
- Using questions & right wording Managing Customers complains:
- What is a complaint?
- Why customers complain?
- Recipient normal reactions to complaints
- Steps of complaint handling
- A proactive view of customer complaints
- Analyzing complaints
- What is CRM
- Managing Your Customer Service/Sales Profile
- Role plays & Exercises
After completing this course, participants be able to
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line.
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan.
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM.
- Identify how CRM creates value for organizations and customers.
- Identify developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM.
Who Should Attend
- Employees seeking to understand and apply good practice in promoting effective customer relations.
- Staff who deal regularly with guests, visitors and customers face to face, in writing and on the telephone.
- Two days from 9:00AM.to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.