This program aims at improving the quality of risk management by: understanding the importance of having a support culture for strong control systems, assessing and measuring the vulnerability of own company to areas of risk applying techniques for identifying the effectiveness of risk management.
- What is risk?
- The process of risk management
- Identifying hazards and risks
- Minimizing potential risks
- Consulting employees
- Assessing risk
- Communicating risk
- Taking action
- Reviewing risks
- Organizing risk workshop
- Starting risk registration
- Tools/methods for risk management
- Action planning
On completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Identify risk management
- Identify risk areas
- Educate stakeholders on the importance of risk management strategy
- Develop internal controls
- Ensure information systems play a critical role in risk management system
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors and HR personnel
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2100 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.