Procurement is the act of acquiring, buying goods, services or works from an external source.
It is favorable that the goods, services or works are appropriate and that they are procured at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the acquirer in terms of quality and quantity, time, and location.
Corporations and public bodies often define processes intended to promote fair and open competition for their business while minimizing exposure to fraud and collusion.
- Importance of PM.
- Why to outsource?
- PM Process.
- Procurement Planning tools & Techniques.
- Supplier relationship management
- Vendor selection and evaluation
- Contract administrations.
- Contract close- out.
After completing the training program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Understand the importance of PM.
- Describe the procurement planning process, procurement planning tools & techniques, types of contracts and statement of work (SOW).
- Discuss what is involved in Solicitation planning, and the difference between RFP & RFQ.
- Explain what occurs during the solicitation process.
- Discuss Supplier relationship management
- Understand how to select & evaluate Vendors.
- Describe the source selection process, and different approaches for evaluating proposals or selecting suppliers.
- Discuss the importance of good contract administration.
- Describe the contract close- up process.
- Procurement Managers & Subordinates
- Supply Chain & Logistics Managers
- Contract Managers
- Financial & Accounting Managers
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 3300 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.