This interactive course has been designed to give you an excellent overview of the best Competencybased HR Management approaches.
Moreover, building your skills and capabilities and providing you with the tools necessary to design and execute a precise Competency-based HR Management strategy to assure that the supply of talent is aligned with your strategic business objectives.
- Understanding Competency-based HR Management
- Talent Management Process
- Competency Model
- What is Competency Modeling?
- How Competency Models are Structured?
- Developing a Competency Model
- Competency-based Job Analysis
- Talent Acquisition “Hire hard….Manage easy!”
- Personnel Planning
- The Recruitment Process
- Competency-based Interviews
- Talent Development
- Competency-based Training and Development
- Learning Management
- ADDIE Model
- Talent Identification
- Competency-based Performance Management
- Nine box Matrix system
- Talent Review Meeting
- Succession Planning
- Talent Pool-based Succession Planning
- Succession Planning Candidate
- Talent Retention (Fostering Engagement )
- The State of Being Engaged
- Retention Strategies
- Competency-based Pay
- Employee Motivation
- Flexible Work Arrangements
This course is a highly interactive training course, providing each participant the opportunity to exchange views and learn from other’s experiences. Moreover it includes a range of case studies, group guided discussions, workshops and exercises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of competency-based HR management in their own organizations
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based HR management
- Use the language for talent management
- Improve employee job satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Top and Middle Managers
- Human Resources Directors
- HR Managers
- Talent Management leaders
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 3150 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address or by bank transfer