To make sure that your work is done effectivly and effeciently and to develop an assertive organised approach to manging people & processes in the office environment, you need to attend this interactive course through which your professional & personal skills will be improved
- Module 1: Overview and General Duties
- Professional traits and qualities
- Office settings
- Overview of operational and management functions of a typical business
- Daily duties
- Introduction to office equipment, furniture and supplies
- Organizing work and protecting its quality
- Being a time intelligent person
- Prioritizing the tasks
- Module 2: Office Communications
- Telecommunications equipment and systems
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications
- Using the telephone effectively and telephone etiquette
- Business writing and netiquette fundamentals
- Overview of the document planning and generation process
- Proof-reading skills
- Setting up/developing writing layout and style guidelines for the organization
- Quick review of English and Arabic grammar
- Handling the different stages from giving, and receiving to passing on information successfully.
- Briefing skills management.
- Arranging and assisting with meetings and conferences
- Setting agendas, taking notes & minutes and following-up
- Managing the paper-load and developing paperless systems
- Getting the best from office technology
- Preparing & designing presentation slides
- Module 3: Personal Communication Skills Development
- Assertiveness and conflict
- Listening skills
- Behavioral styles and how people want to be treated
- Developing a personal chain of work-connections.
- Handling people who have problems, and people who cause problems.
- Action planning
This course is a highly interactive training course, providing everyone with an opportunity to exchang eviews and learn from each other’s experiences. It also includes a range of case studies, management games discussions and exercises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage a network of working relations
- Communicate effectively
- Manage time for themselves and others
- Manage the performance of admin staff
- Manage and present information
- Organize and improve office systems
Who Should Attend
- Office Managers
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Supervisors of clerical and administrative staff
- Office Administrators
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 3150 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.