This program is designed to give a brief overview of the basics of essential business and social etiquette. It covers acceptable professional behavior and proper etiquette practices of business and social introductions, use of body language and table manners.
- Business Versus Social Etiquette Basics
- The Art of Introductions
- The Power of Handshake
- Maintaining a Professional Body Language
- Dinning Etiquette
Who Should Attend
- Junior and entry level employees
- One day from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1050 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.