Nowadays, a key step on the road to your professional success is your ability to understand and manage your own behavior in a way that helps to build effective rapport at work and generate win-win situations.
In this course, you’ll be introduced to the DISC analysis. The DISC is a non-judgmental tool that is used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences.
Basically, the DISC model is used to ncover behavioral differences among people. The DISC as a tool helps in creating a common language that people can apply among each other in an attempt to become aware of their own behaviors as well as adapt such behaviors with others within professional and/or personal settings.
Accordingly, you will practice communicating with your colleagues and working in teams in a variety of contexts. In fact, successful companies that aim to strive in such a competing business environment are realizing that investing in people who courageously and honestly communicate and cooperate with others is of strategic importance for organizational excellence and success.
Therefore, this course aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need in an attempt to manage your behavior even better in a way that delights your colleagues and customers.
- Jumping to conclusions
- The wide and the narrow paradigms
- Seeing the full picture
- The DISC analysis
- The four dimensions of DISC
- The characteristics of the DISC four behavioral dimensions
- Knowing your strengths and areas for development
- Understanding others
- Adapting to others’ behaviors
- Establishing an individual development plan
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Respect behavioral differences
- Acknowledge the DISC analysis
- Become aware of their own behaviors
- Recognizing others’ behavioral dimensions
- Identify their strengths and areas for development
- Communicate better with others and generate win-win situations
- Establish individual development plans
A variety of training and learning methods are used on the course including PowerPoint presentation, discussions, exercises, and video clips.
Who Should Attend
Managers, deputy managers, supervisors, and entry level employees who are reaching out to understand and manage their own behavior effectively and hence, communicate better with others.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.