Key accounts management is a strategic business approach with the objective of ensuring long-term and sustainable business development through profitable partnerships with strategically important customers.Key accounts management is not an isolated business process.
- Key Accounts Management Definition
- Key Accounts Management importance and objectives
- Identification of Key Accounts.
- Salesperson’s key functions In KAM
- Phase of Effective ways to manage accounts more successfully.
- Buying & political roles.
- Buying Motives.
- Strategic Account management
- Applying Gap analysis on our company & competitors
- Adding value.
- Type of characters handled by KAM
- Handing over an account
- Persuasion & Negotiation to major customer
By the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Build stronger long term relationships with your customers.
- Know the common accounts management mistakes & how to avoid them.
- Identify customer-thinking process
- Apply selling tactics that match customer’s logic
- Handle competition
- Develop customers for further business
Who Should Attend:
- This program is highly beneficial to anyone managing significant customer accounts, or any individual aspiring key accounts role.
- Commercially focused managers from all fields who specialize in connecting and handling customers will benefit greatly from this program.
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.