Make effective sales decisions with Sales Management with a focus on the importance of employing different sales strategies for different consumer groups. This course combines the most up-to-date sales management research along with the practical life practices of the most leading sales organizations.
- The new concept of Sales Management
- Overview of personal selling function
- Defining the strategic role of the sales function
- Sales organization structure
- Allocation of selling effort
- Forecasting by Sales Managers
- Acquiring sales talent: recruitment and selection
- Sales force training and development
- Motivation and reward system management
- Evaluating the performance of salespeople
Role plays, cases, technology, and applications are just a few of the tools that will help you succeed in your Sales Management career.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Design and implement a sales force strategy.
- Recruit and train salespeople.
- Control sales efforts & budgeting.
- Forecast sales performance.
Who Should Attend:
- Sales Managers.
- Newly appointed Sales Managers.
- Sales staff who are expecting to be appointed to Sales Managers in the near future.
Three days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2850 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.