Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in New Cairo is hiring a National Modern Trade Manager
Job Description :
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies by achieving company's overall sales target on assigned chains via close supervision and direct working relationship with sales team members and cross functional team.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Monitor and analyses sales performance of total international chains and local key accounts and suggest improvements.
- Manage sales team objectives, promote teamwork and continuously motivates the team to deliver overall team mission and goals.
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the Customer's organization in order to influence all decision points within the Customers, improve understanding, increase data access and ensure frequent face-to-face contact.
- Prepare and conduct any annual negotiations. Supervise other types of negotiation (new products, shelf management and to ensure timely resolution.
- Monitor 5P's execution performance (availability, pricing and share of shelf) and ensure issues are quickly resolved by the team.
- Meets Egypt Modern Trade sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions .
- From 5- 7 years experience in Modern Trade .
- Market Oriented.
- Experience in working within a multi-functional team.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.