Years Of Experience
6 - 9 Years
A multinational company located in New Cairo is hiring A National General Trade Manager
Job Description :
- Directly report to Country Manager.
- Manages a Team of 4 Regional Managers across Egypt through 2 channels WS & Retail.
- Handle 2 Main Categories & 3 Main distributors.
- Responsible for achieving annual Volume & Profitability objectives in terms of primary & secondary sales.
- Expand Direct Coverage across Egypt according to the existing opportunities.
- Ensure that GT Fundamentals are applied by the distributors & make sure that the four POP drivers are executed in the market.
- Align the GT Yearly Activity calendar with the Trade Marketing department & ensure that the ROI of each activity is applied in terms of incremental volume.
- Enhance Distributor Sales Team Capability by providing ongoing training by RFC regional managers.
- Manage implementation & development of distributors reporting System to match RFC standards from the output report.
- Proper Implementation of Hand Held in Distributors Management System.
- Participate in the Commercial Planning process through developing accurate forecasts & customer plans.
- Work together with Brand & Channel Plans with the distributors to ensure route coverage, competitor activity & search for new opportunities across regions.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure that the marketing support is available for promotions, in order to improve the visibility of the brand.
- Ensure Implementation of Distributors Operational KPI's & Route to market efficiency.
- Leverage GT Portfolio by Launching & introducing new Products throughout the market & follow up on the availability, performance & pricing.
- From 5 – 7 years experience in General Trade .
- Experience in working within a multi-functional team.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.