Years Of Experience
1 - 2 Years
A multinational company located in new Cairo is hiring a Demand Analyst (Female)
Job Description :
- Demand Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of (sales) data to support management decision making and to help drive sales.
- Understand the impact of business dynamics (NPD, EOL, promotions, events, seasonality, leads, tenders, contracts) in the demand plan
- Highlight risks & opportunities in sales volume
- Coordinate with local marketing team on innovation and promotion plan
- Process local Secondary forecast into Primary (baseline) forecast and 18months rolling Demand Plan. Ensure assumptions with the demand plans are translated into the Country & Consumer Dairy Africa demand plan as input for the factory plan (incl tactical horizon)
- Prepare and conduct country/regional demand review meeting and prepare demand part of the Consumer Dairy Africa S&OP cycle.
- Communicate, report and follow-up of the decisions/constraints from the S&OP cycle.
- First point of contact for the commercial organization (Country Manager, MT/GT manager, Marketing manager) for the operational and/or tactical planning horizon .
- Follow up with the Opco commercial team on aging stock and obsoletes conform customer agreements
- Coordinate and follow-up on customer quality complaints with QA dept. and factories
- Monitor, analyze, understand and challenge the quality of the Country and OpCo demand plans (assumptions, deltas, trends, issues, gaps, risks, opportunities)
- Drive continuous improvement of the forecast accuracy and bias
- Coordinate changes in demand in the operational and tactical horizon within the network
- Facilitate the scenario management process (in relation to Demand)
- Coordinate any activities related to the constraining and allocation
- Provide KPI dashboards, insights and decision documents at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical (S&OP, budget, RF) and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines.
- Observe and evaluate bottlenecks and identify opportunities and improvement actions in Sales analyses, demand planning and demand consolidation related (work) processes, planning systematics, procedures and/or systems, and ensure implementation of improvements after approval in OpCo.
- Key user for relevant tools (as applicable), Develop and refine the forecasting process, models and tools leading to improved accuracy
- Leads and/or participates in assigned (sales, supply chain, cross functional) projects, within the project management guidelines (e.g. NPI, NPD, Change controls, improvement) in- and outside the Opco
- years of experience : 1-3 years
- Work under time pressure
- Willingness to travel to the production locations and / or countries
- Superb Planning, Analytical & Mathematical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Decision making
- Result driven
- Organisation sensitive
- Cultural awareness
- Knowledge of principles such as forecasting, S&OP, statistics
- Knowledge of sales & marketing in an FMCG/Food environment
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW)
- Knowledge of MS Office (advanced)
- Medical insurance
- Mobile alloawnce