Years Of Experience
0 – New Graduate
A multinational company located in 5th settlement is hiring a Digital Social Media Advisor
- Handling received engagement to Nestlé Middle East Consumer Care Center. For different contact reasons and through various channels (telephone, Emails, contact us forms, social contacts)
- Guide Nestle's consumers through complains handling and other queries regarding Nestle products range.
- Handle followers online conversation received to brands different digital assets/platforms (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram..etc.)
- Prepare effective early warning reports about corporate issues; real-time alerts and regular updates in case of crisis
- Promote and support continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging NCE practices such as ORs/ GSTD/FI
- Follow, and help to improve, standard global processes and standard routines
- Experience in Consumer services & Marketing or in Sales at a FMCG preferred.
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- University Degree (eg. Marketing, communications, business) required.
- Paid or voluntary work experience gained with a media evaluation company or within marketing/PR preferred.
- Experience working in cross functional teams required.
- English - fluent, business required.