In the pursuit to achieve goals and objectives the management faces a lot of obstacles, good planning is one of the management pillars that help to avoid those obstacles, and budgeting is the financial tool that help the management in the planning process; and also the budget play an important role in the controlling , communicating, and motivating processes. The successful budgeting process will lead to better results and reasonable control over the organizational resources. There is a major factor will lead to successful budget is the buy in for all of the levels of the organization so they should be aware for a certain degree of how we do budget
- The importance of budgeting
- What are its aims?
- How do we make budgets effective?
- Budget Types
- Capital, revenue and cash distinctions
- How do these relate to the basics of a balance sheet, profit & loss account and cash flow statements
- Concept of accruals
- Budget Preparation Process
- Constructing forecasts
- Limiting factors
- Sensitivity analysis
- Break-even analysis
- Preparing A Forecast
- Using The Budget To Control Costs
- Variance analysis
- Flexible and static budgets
- Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Monitoring performance against budget
- Budgetary control
- Flexible budgets and budgetary control
- Non-financial budgets
- Standard costing and budgetary control
- Case Studies.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand budgets and budgeting
- Develop techniques for effective budgeting
- Understand how to manage budgets
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Use budgets to monitor and control the costs
Who Should Attend
- Finance specialists/ managers
- General managers of SME (small to medium enterprises)
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 3000 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.