“Financial analysis is about shaping the future.”
Accurate financial analysis is a fundamental element of growth, strategy and overall success. It provides the tools that management needs to make sophisticated judgments about complex and challenging business issues. Understanding how to use financial indicators and benchmarks allows you to allocate resources and evaluate potential projects for maximum return-on-investment.
Financial analysis takes the guesswork out of the planning process and enables you to keep tabs on how your business is performing.
If your job requires a firm grasp of financial situations, then this hands-on comprehensive workshop is for you. You’ll review proven analytical tools and develop a keen understanding of how and when to use them to improve your company’s profit picture.
Participants will analyze companies within a case sector in great detail with a view of being able to use the data for company profiles and valuation. The emphasis of this workshop is on understanding companies’ performance and ensuring that financials are presented in a comparable way.
Participants will acquire a complete set of Tools and Techniques to solve financial problems and make effective business decisions when they are back to their jobs.
Why should you attend?
If you cannot answer the following question accurately:
- Are assets productively employed?
- Is there enough inventory to serve customers? Or is there too much?
- What are reasonable expectations for profit margin? And is the company meeting those expectations?
- Is leverage being used appropriately?
- Is the company at risk of running out of cash?
- Are the shareholders getting value for their investment?
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Brief recap on the key financial statements and concepts
- Accounting equation
- Format of financial statements
- Accounting principles
- Contingent liabilities
- Debt versus equity
- Types of share
- Share issues
- Share buy-backs
- Basic debt finance
- Analysis of financing structure
- Tangible Fixed Assets
- Tangible fixed assets
- Investment properties
- Working Capital
- Analyzing a company's operating cycle
- Cash Flow Statements
- Elements of cash flow statements
- Cash flow versus profit
- Deriving the cash flow statement
- Analyzing cash flows
- The Analysis Framework
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze financial statements
- Apply financial analysis methods and tools to measure performance against internal and external standards and industry benchmarks
- Understand how to apply financial analysis to real-world situations
- Make sound decisions based on accurate assessments of business performance and results
- Ask better questions to gain a clearer understanding of the business, and focus attention on areas of greatest impact
- More effectively manage value in the business
Who should you attend?
- Finance Specialists
- General Managers of SME (small to medium enterprises)
- Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 3000 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address