The course aim to raise awareness of fire hazards and assess the fire risk to minimize it in the workplace.
Also, this course determine the safely way to act on emergency with the proper equipment and procedures. Course is designed as per the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) reference and according to the Egyptian standards and codes.
- Fire chemistry and its elements
- Fire causes
- Fire types
- Fire fighting Methods
- Fire fighting equipment o Fire extinguishers types
- Fire extinguishers methods
- Fire extinguishers maintenance and regular inspection
- Distribution of fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm and the automatic fire systems
- Emergency plan and evacuation o Escape routes
- Emergency groups
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the fire triangle (fire theory, fire hazer & fire classes)
- Set the control of the fire hazer
- Manage the fire case & fire fighting methodology
- Respond to Emergency management
- Differentiate between all fire fighting equipment’s & fire expenditure
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1800 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.