The focus of this workshop is on the development of business acumen in the managerial level. Business Acumen is defined by many experts as the understanding of how a business executes its strategy to achieve its goals and objectives. It includes a complete and deep understanding of the factors that create a company position and deliver its unique value to its customers and beneficiaries and eventually being able to evaluate its success through profitability and shareholder value
- Business acumen definition and its importance
- The 5 Essential Elements of Business Acumen
- Business language
- Effective decision making and problem solving techniques
- Understanding Strategy
- Internal and External Environment Analysis
- Business Acumen in Management
- Business model analysis
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the competencies needed by management in our contemporary environment
- Understand what is business acumen and why it is important particularly today
- Identify how to develop business acumen and how it impacts business
- Understand what factors influence our business and how it is impacted? Explain how the new trends influence strategic management
- Explore the different business models
- Explore a Business Model Case
- Two days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.