Financial awareness is not an optional nowadays for all organizations’ levels. Every business has been established to yield a return back to the investors investments. The business is the tool but the financial return is the target, so the management at all level should maintain a certain degree of awareness of how to deal with the financial reports. And also how to read the financials.
- The four types of financial statement
- Statement of financial position (The Balance Sheet)
- The Basic Accounting Equation
- Elements of Balance Sheet
- Using the Balance Sheet Effectively
- Income Statement (Profit And Loss Accounting)
- Elements of Profit & Loss Statement
- Using Profit & Loss Effectively
- Measuring Profitability
- Cash Flow Statement
- Elements of Cash Flow Statement
- Operating Activities
- Investing Activities
- Financing Activities
- Using the Cash Flow Statement Effectively
- Statement of changes in equity (Statement of Retained Earnings)
- Net profitor loss
- Share capital issued
- Divinded payments
- Gains or losses
- Budgeting (Investment Appraisal)
- Budgeting for Costs & Revenues
- Budgeting Process
- Financial statements samples and templates
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Deal with the financial aspects in a proper manner.
- Read and understand the content of the financial statements.
- Know the financial payback of every business decision.
- Use the financials as a tool to well manage the business.
Who Should Attend
- Non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries
- Those who wish for a better communication between financial and non-financial professionals
- Those who are now or intend to become, at some point in their career, the manager in charge of a profit center in the company
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 1800 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.