Supervisors are an extremely important part of the management team, since they are the management in closest contact with the people who actually produce the work.
As supervisors are the connection between management & the workforce, this course provides you with the key skills required by supervisors such as planning, controlling, human relations, problem solving, conflict management and motivating members of workforce. Presentations and practice on key areas will be reinforced through the sessions to develop methods and techniques presented to apply to the individuals own work situation.
- Management and the Supervisor’s Role
- The transition from employee to supervisor
- Increasing productivity and profitability
- People: The key to productivity
- Developing teamwork
- Improving communication
- Getting the most from your employees
- Selecting and assimilating
- Managing the team
- Providing leadership
- Employee performance appraisal
- Employees and goals
- Giving constructive criticism
- Employee counseling
- Effective employee discipline
- Handling employment issues
- Managing time
- Individual action plan
A variety of training methods are used on the course, including presentation, discussion,exercises, workshops and demonstrations.
After completing this course, participants be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Describe the role of supervisor and how it differs from the role of coworker.
- Delegate tasks to others.
- Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
- Provide constructive feedback and follow up on goals and workgroup targets with subordinates.
- Counsel an employee who is not performing up to expectations.
- Describe appropriate ways of building a congenial work environment without crossing supervisor/coworker boundaries.
- Understand the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication.
- Explain the four basic behavioral styles and how to adapt to each.
- Capitalize on personal style for more effective communication.
- List tactics for dealing with difficult behaviors.
- Develop an action plan to improve supervision skills
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.