This program is highly interactive with participants being the main focus. It concentrates on sharing learning experiences and hands-on involvement in training, before giving participants the chance to deliver a mini training session, and sharing feedback. The following points are not just outlines; they are participants’ based activities.
- Identifying Learning Styles:
Introducing the 3 learning styles used to learn. Trainers have to mix these styles to capture every trainees’ attention, as well as attacking learning points from various angels.
- Conducting On-the-Spot Assessments:
Boosting trainers’ ability to assess audience levels. This ensures using the appropriate level/ language to send the program message.
- What makes a good trainer?:
Finding the key skills that help set a learning target for each trainer
Pros and cons of teaching aids and their optimum use according to audience/venue/message
- Accommodating the Adult Learner:
Putting together a package that achieves learning objectives for all participants based on their individual motives.
- Accommodating Learning Styles:
Applying training techniques that caters for all participants’ learning styles
- Using Lecture Effectively:
Augmenting trainers’ personal styles with training techniques help achieving the maximumeffectiveness of training sessions.
Guiding trainers’ intervention to ensure and maximize a message has been attained by all trainees through their discussions, as well as handling trainees’ communication issues.
- Handling Class Interactions:
Dealing with 10 different difficult types of trainees, dysfunctional behaviors and various class room mishaps! A recipe for successful group management.
- Setting up Application Activities:
Planning for exercises and activities to ensure learning points have been reached, retained and integrated and ready for live application.
- Evaluating Trainer’s Effectiveness:
Evaluating trainer’s effectiveness is an essential key for continuous improvement. When and what to do to keep trainers development continuum going (Kaizen approach)
Implementing knowledge obtained on training programs is shown through participants’ delivery of mini training sessions, with an in-class 360-feedback methodology.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply 3 learning styles
- Identify and apply 5 techniques to assess learners’ levels/abilities
- Set improvement targets for participants
- Identify pros and cons of learning aids
- Identify and solicit learners’ individual types of motivation
- Identify and apply group facilitation skills
- Identify 10 types of dysfunctional class interaction
- Identify and apply 4 steps for building up exercises and activities
Who Should Attend
Trainers, Trainers-to-be, Managers
- 3 days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 3150 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.