This program helps employees understand the importance of good customer service. Superior customer service make use of customer experience and develop that to delight customers.
Apply all skills in the program through experiential learning activities using interactive practices, case studies, games and videos. This will support participants transfer knowledge to their workplace.
- What is Customer Service
- Developing the right attitude
- Interpersonal skills in Communication
- Communication process
- Internal and external customers
- Communication barriers
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- After sales service
- Identifying the customer’s needs
- Seeing things from customers’ viewpoint
- Win- Win Strategies
- Dealing with complaints
- Building rapport and empathy
- Action Planning
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Identify techniques to connect customer service to company practices
- Develop the skills and practices essential for customer service focus
- Recognize internal and external customers and identify their needs
- Develop strategies for creating and maintaining satisfied customers
All personnel dealing with customers
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.