Key accounts management is a strategic business approach with the objective of ensuring long-term and sustainable business development through profitable partnerships with strategically important customers.
Key accounts management is not an isolated business process.
- Key Accounts Management Definition
- Key Accounts Management importance and objectives
- Identification of Key Accounts.
- Salesperson’s key functions In KAM
- Phase of Effective ways to manage accounts more successfully.
- Buying & political roles.
- Buying Motives.
- Strategic Account management
- Applying Gap analysis on our company & competitors
- Adding value.
- Type of characters handled by KAM
- Handing over an account
- Persuasion & Negotiation to major customer
By the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Build stronger long term relationships with your customers.
- Know the common accounts management mistakes & how to avoid them.
- Identify customer-thinking process
- Apply selling tactics that match customer’s logic
- Handle competition
- Develop customers for further business
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who is responsible for managing significant customer accounts, or aspires to develop into a key account role, will benefit greatly from this programmer.
- Commercially focused managers from other disciplines who have responsibility for liaising with customers as part of an account management team will also benefit from attending.
- Please note: This program focuses on skills & Not strategy
- All newly pointed Key Account sales manager
- Sales whom the manage pig or named accounts
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
Registration & Payment:
- Course fees: 2300 EGP
- Course fees include material, light lunch, coffee break and certificate.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name, cash to our address or by bank transfer.
- Payment is due within 3 working days from course confirmation. Your registration is confirmed only after course payment
- Payment is nonrefundable, however participant can be substituted or can attend next confirmed round of the same course or another course.