Have you ever thought ‘why didn’t I think of that’ when someone else has come up with an idea you wish you’d had? This is a common question for which there is no concrete answer. Maybe you haven’t worked hard after the idea. Maybe you haven’t have need to think for an idea. But in many cases, the situation appears that you have no map or a solid method to be more creative. In other words, you
haven’t thought enough about thinking.
Thinking about thinking is unlocking the team spirit to inspire learning and development. The group will participate in fun challenges that are designed to get them thinking about how they think! As they explore their creative brains, the delegates will discover what makes them ‘tick’ and identify their personal creative thinking style.
- “Common! We all know how to think.”- Chase the pound activity.
- Learning how to think.
- How brain works?
- Are there one, two or three “brains”?
- Thinking patterns.
- What can I do to increase my creativity?
- Different thinking techniques.
- Lateral thinking and CORT Techniques
- Origin of brainstorming.
- Purposes of brainstorming.
- How to do it?
- Practical activities:
- Rules of brainstorming.
- Practicalities of brainstorming
- Post- brainstorming sessions
- What to do when the brainstorming session goes bad?
- What is new?
- Lateral thinking:
- Origin of lateral thinking
- Principles of lateral thinking
- Is lateral thinking equals creativity?
- The thinking hats- Practical solutions in creativity.
- Mind mapping for creative ideas
- Rules of mind mapping
- How to mind map?
- Advantages of mind maps.
- Individual Plan of Action to apply the learning points in the job
- Recommended resources for further development
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Recognize the creativity in everyone
- Be able to generate new and creative ideas quickly and easily
- Raise the level of creativity and innovation throughout the business,
- Innovate creative ways and methods of business thinking to create fresh original ideas.
- Learn and develop various techniques of creative thinking to generate, evaluate, and create new ideas.
Supervisory and Managerial staff members
- Two days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.