Corporate valuation finds out the firm value. An entirely significant topic focuses on core corporate valuation methods, theories and principles which can be applied in every industry. Understanding valuation techniques is necessary in order to value an existing company, accurately evaluate capital projects, present analysis and investment recommendations and make strategic decisions that enhance
The program contains a clear illustration of the corporate finance, financial statements analysis andvaluation and will relate application to theories learned.
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- What is Corporate Finance
- The Corporate Firm
- The Agency Problem And Control of Corporation
- Financial Markets
- Financial Statements Analysis and Long Term Planning
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Liquidity Ratios
- Debt Ratios
- Activity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Market Ratios
- Du Pont Identity
- Financial Planning and Forecasting Pro Forma Financial statements
- Financial Planning Overview
- Projected Financial Statements
- Pro-forma Income statement
- Pro-forma Balance sheet
- Pro-forma Cash flow statement
- Valuation Fundamentals
- Valuation Process
- Discounted Cash Flow Valuation Model
- FCFF and Discounted Cash Flow
- Bond Valuation
- Interest rate and Bond Prices
- Yield To Maturity
- Dividend Discount Valuation Model and NVPGO Model
- Stock Valuation
- Zero Growth
- Constant Growth
- Relative valuation
- Price to Earnings
- Price to Book Value
- Price to Sales
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend
- Implement theories and concepts learned in financial statement analysis.
- Become more effective and efficient in decision making process and at working in teams.
- Implement the understood techniques for company valuation.
Middle level managers and supervisors, financial decision makers, executives and financial analysts
Three days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 3000 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks, juices and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.