To make sure that your work is done effectivly and effeciently and to develop an assertive organised approach to manging people & processes in the office environment, you need to attend this interactive course through which your professional & personal skills will be improved
- Module 1: Overview and General Duties
- Professional traits and qualities
- Office settings
- Overview of operational and management functions of a typical business
- Daily duties
- Introduction to office equipment, furniture and supplies
- Organizing work and protecting its quality
- Being a time intelligent person
- Prioritizing the tasks
- Module 2: Office Communications
- Telecommunications equipment and systems
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications
- Using the telephone effectively and telephone etiquette
- Business writing and netiquette fundamentals
- Overview of the document planning and generation process
- Proof-reading skills
- Setting up/developing writing layout and style guidelines for the organization
- Quick review of English and Arabic grammar
- Handling the different stages from giving, and receiving to passing on information successfully.
- Briefing skills management.
- Arranging and assisting with meetings and conferences
- Setting agendas, taking notes & minutes and following-up
- Managing the paper-load and developing paperless systems
- Getting the best from office technology
- Preparing & designing presentation slides
- Module 3: Personal Communication Skills Development
- Assertiveness and conflict
- Listening skills
- Behavioral styles and how people want to be treated
- Developing a personal chain of work-connections.
- Handling people who have problems, and people who cause problems.
- Action planning
This course is greatly beneficial through interaction, sharing and discussing experiences, viewing case studies, and taking part in collaborative administration activities and games.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct and maintain a wide range of work connections
- Master time management
- Develop office systems
- Improve and Promote admin staff performance
- Interact successfully
Who Should Attend
- Office Managers
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Supervisors of clerical and administrative staff
- Office Administrators
Three days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
One week before the course date
- 2850 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
Top Business premises: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.