Success, strategy, and overall growth are the outcome of accurate financial analysis. It enables management to make successful judgments about complex business matters. In addition to, managing the correct use of benchmarks and financial indicators that allow you to allocate and evaluate resources and potential projects for your maximum return on investment. Financial analysis eliminates the guesswork and provides an accurate planning process to keep you updated on your business performance.
This is a comprehensive training course and workshop that guarantees a full grasp of financial situations through reviewing and developing full mastery of analytical tools and when and how to use them to improve the profit picture of your company.
Why should you attend?
If you cannot answer the following question accurately:
- Are assets productively employed?
- s there enough inventory to serve customers? Or is there too much?
- What are reasonable expectations for profit margin? And is the company meeting those expectations?
- Is leverage being used appropriately?
- Is the company at risk of running out of cash?
- Are the shareholders getting value for their investment?
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Brief recap on the key financial statements and concepts
- Accounting equation
- Format of financial statements
- Accounting principles
- Contingent liabilities
- Debt versus equity
- Types of share
- Share issues
- Share buy-backs
- Basic debt finance
- Analysis of financing structure
- Tangible Fixed Assets
- Tangible fixed assets
- Investment properties
- Working Capital
- Analysing a company’s operating cycle
- Cash Flow Statements
- Elements of cash flow statements
- Cash flow versus profit
- Deriving the cash flow statement
- Analysing cash flows
- The Analysis Framework
After completing the training program, participants will be able to:
- Resolve financial statements.
- Measure against internal and external standards and industry benchmarks by applying financial analysis methods and tools.
- Master the application of financial analysis on real-world practical situations.
- Make accurate financial decisions based on precise assessments of business performance and results while eliminating the guesswork.
- Improve your questions in order to gain clearer professional understanding and attention to the areas of the greatest impact.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Specialists
- General Managers of SME (small to medium enterprises)
- Three days from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 3000 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.