Some people find it simple to tackle complicated problems easily with simple solutions, on the contrary to others, who are left with the wondering “Why didn’t I think of that?” In the process of tackling difficult problems, creativity is not the only key even though it helps a lot. One must master the ability to analyze, search, and find all facts surrounding the situation. Moreover, incorporating the knowledge and experience of colleagues, staff, or friends can widen one’s perspective
to a variety of successful solutions.
This workshop will enhance new creative practical ways to solve the most pressing problems and reach win-win decisions.
- What is a problem?
- Problems as opportunities.
- Problem solving defined.
- General Steps of Problem Solving.
- Common mistakes
- Problem solving is the way you think.
- Your tools to Creativity and Innovation:
- Brainstorming and Brain writing
- Origin of brainstorming.
- Purpose of brainstorming.
- How to do it?
- Rules of brainstorming.
- What to do when the brainstorming session goes bad?
- Lateral thinking is an approach to creativity applying various structured techniques.
- If the hat fits!
- With creative problem solving, decisions seem to make themselves!
- Individual Plan of Action to apply the learning points in the job
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Raising the awareness towards problem solving steps and its tools.
- Identify the right solution to the right problem through distinguishing their root causes from symptoms.
- Identifying different problem solving styles and how to develop your own decision making and problem solving skills.
- Incorporating creative thinking and creative solutions.
- Determine the top rules of successful decision making
Who Should Attend
Individuals at any level of an organization who want to apply creative problem solving and critical-thinking skills to their decision-making process.
- Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- One week before the course date
- 1900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
- Top Business Training Center: 17, Abdel Wahab Selim Elbeshry St. Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Top Business’s name or cash to our address.